|Judiciary Committee Procedures
- To request adjudication on a matter by the Judiciary committee, a
team should submit a letter to the league via e-mail within 7
days of the matter in question.
- If there exists an e-mail address for the Judiciary committee, the
address will be provided on the
The request should then be submitted to the Judiciary committee via that e-mail address.
- In case there is no e-mail address for the Judiciary committee on the
MSCL website, the request should be submitted to the league by sending an e-mail to
"exec" and add "@mscl.org" after it.
which will then be forwarded to the Judiciary committee.
- The Judiciary committee will convene within 2 weeks of a letter being sent to the league.
- In case a Judiciary committee member is unavailable for the hearing, the President of the
league will appoint a replacement member from the Executive committee so as not to
delay the hearing process.